Carmoola will periodically host competitions and giveaways, which may be advertised on social media, distributed to active customers, or featured on the website.
Please review the list of terms and conditions that are applicable to all competitions outlined below.
Terms & Conditions:
- Promotions are open to all UK residents except employees of Carmoola (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enter a competition. Suitable proof of age may be required in order to claim your prize if you win.
- Only one entry is allowed per person per competition.
- All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of a competition. Carmoola reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
How to enter:
- All details regarding how to enter a competition will be provided within the relevant marketing materials or advertisements.
- All competitions will feature a clearly specified start and end date, outlined in the relevant marketing material or advertisement. Submissions received after the end date will not be accepted.
- Unless specified otherwise, no purchases, including obtaining a car loan, will be necessary to enter a competition.
- The entry instructions set out in the relevant promotion will be part of the Terms and Conditions.
- Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person will not be included in the competition.
- All prizes will be clearly identifiable from any promotion and/or marketing material advertising the competition.
- All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of a prize.
- No cash or prize alternatives will be available.
- Carmoola reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless specified otherwise, the winner(s) of a competition will be drawn at random from all correct entries by an electronic system and notified by via social media, email or phone call no later than 15 working days after the competition end date. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
- In competitions where the closest answer determines the winner, if multiple closest answers exist, unless otherwise specified, a single winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries by an electronic system.
- For competitions where the value of an item is referenced, including instances where the correct answer is determined as the closest estimate of the value, 'value' signifies the assessed worth of the item at the specific point in time specified within the competition rules, and not its current market value.
- Upon receiving necessary information, the relevant prize will be posted or delivered to the winner within 15 working days.
- Carmoola’s decision as to who has won a competition shall be final.
- To request information about a prize winner after the closing date, please send a written inquiry to Carmoola at 1 Whittlebury Mews West, London, NW1 8HS, specifying the relevant competition.
- Competitions are promoted by Carmoola Corporate Services Limited (“Carmoola”), 1 Whittlebury Mews West, London, NW1 8HS.
- By entering a competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter the specific competition. Carmoola reserves the right to refuse to accept your entry in all future competitions.
- Carmoola reserves the right to terminate or cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice or explanation.
- Unless explicitly specified, competitions are not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by any other company.
- By entering a competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Carmoola, without additional payment or permission.
- Under no circumstances will Carmoola be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
- Carmoola will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and Carmoola can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Please go to https://www.carmoola.co.uk/contact-us if you have any questions about a specific competition or our general competition Terms and Conditions.
You can also contact us at: Customer Services, Carmoola, 1 Whittlebury Mews West, London, NW1 8HS or email: email@example.com